We are a full service, comprehensive machine shop with the capacity to take on large, high volume jobs, but small enough to know every customer by name and give them the personal attention they deserve. For over four decades we’ve delivered on quality and service, providing our customers superior, on-time results from prototype to production.
With our experienced team of highly skilled welders, we can provide fast turnaround times, and guarantee a quality product that exceeds your expectations.
- 9 Production Weld Stalls
- Stick, MIG, TIG, plasma cutting and brazing
- Mild & Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- All welding done with customers preference, C.V. or Pulse
Siegmund XD7 Professional Extreme Series Welding Tables
Our welders use a wide variety of modular fixturing components to meet the needs of any welding project. The mounting holes are laid out in a diagonal grid for superior clamping flexibility.
Our experienced team of machinists can create a custom solution to meet the exact design needs of your project. With specialized equipment and advanced programming software, we can manufacture to print, or reverse engineer from a hard to source part.
When a part is “turned” on a lathe, the part being machined spins on its axis while the cutting tool remains stationary. “Turning” is effective for creating cylindrical parts. Other common operation on a lathe include drilling, boring, threading, ID and OD grooving, and parting.
Lathe machines are the best choice for quick, repeatable, and symmetrical cylindrical parts.
In milling, the cutting tool rotates on an axis, allowing it to approach the part from multiple orientations/angles. This versatility is required for more intricate designs.
Milling machines are the best choice for detailed, complex projects. Specialty cutting tools and various styles of end mills allow full customization of product material from start to finish.
What We Use
- Haas VF 4 Vertical Machining Center
- Haas VF 5 Vertical Machining Center
- Haas SL-20 Turning Center with Bar Feeder
- Haas SL-20 Turning Center with APL
- Haas HL-2 Big Bore Turning Center
- SL25M Mori Seiki Turning Center with Bar Feeder
More than just the right tools, our skilled machinists have the experience and knowledge to deliver customized solutions for one-time jobs or short-run part modifications. When a quick turnaround is needed, you can rely on us to get the job done right and out the door as soon as possible.
What We Use
- Lathes: engine lathes, turret lathes, and special purpose lathes
- Operations: turning, boring, drilling, reaming, producing screw threads, taper turning, knurling, and radius forming.
- Drill Press
- Operations: drilling, countersinking, counterboring, reaming, and tapping large or small holes.
- Operations: mill, drill, bore, slot, shape, grind, cut and other special operations.
Kustom Machine is a full-service fabrication shop with specialized shearing, saw, press brake, roller and water jet capabilities, enabling us to custom fabricate parts that meet your tolerances and timeline in the most efficient, cost effective way possible. Our trained operators have the expertise and equipment versatility to support all types of fabrication and metal working requirements.
Sawing allows for fast, precise cuts that won’t stress the material (causing surface deformation), reducing metal processing time and waste. adjustable to accommodate different types and sizes of material.
Water Jet CNC Machine
- Cold cutting – no heat affected zones, no hardening
- Omni-directional cutting – ability to cut in any direction
- Perforates most materials without starting holes
- Does not workload material – stress-free cutting
- Nesting software maximizes material usage, reducing costs
- Cuts virtually any material, as well as material that is stacked or uneven
Perfectly equipped for highly sensitive, repeatable bending; Our technicians are capable of fabricating the most complex designs with intricate combination of bends.
What We Use
- Durma AD-R Series Press Brake
- MAXIEM 2040 JetMachining Center
- HYDMECH S & M Series Horizontal Pivot Band Saws
- HYDMECH V Series Vertical Tilt Frame Band Saws
- PIRANHA P-90 Hydraulic Ironworker
- PIRANHA 3/8” X 10’ Hydraulic Guillotine Shear
From the beginning, Kustom Machine has specialized in farm repair. Our fabrication team works on a variety of farm and industrial equipment. Whether it’s general repair, special modification, or a custom piece, we’ll find or create a solution to help get the most out of your operation.
Our knowledgeable Farm Repair department has the experience to understand and support the diverse needs of your operation; whether it’s fabrication, repair, or new part production. We’ll work with you to find the most cost-effective solution that fits in your timeline.
Experts in legacy product lines or obsolete parts.
We understand machine downtime can be critical to your operation. With the capabilities to repair, replace, straighten or manufacture driveline components, our specialists will have you back up and running quickly.
A partner in business, we’ll work closely with you to create design solutions for your most demanding machining applications and fabrication requirements—from initial part design and engineering all the way through manufacturing to final assembly.
- SolidWorks CAD software
- STEP, IGES, DXF, DWG and other file exchange capabilities
- Pin Gauges, Micrometers, and others
Decorative/Ornamental Metal Fabrication
Our machinists have tackled many design challenges for residential and commercial projects. Quality metal work can complete a home or exterior, whether it’s a simple design or something more elaborate, we can custom fabricate to match your style and application needs.
All of our services are supported by the most complete machine shop in the area with a capable and professional administrative staff.